RSTMH promotes and advances the study, control and prevention of disease in humans and other animals in the tropics and plays a leading role in increasing awareness throughout the world of tropical medicine and international health issues.
Through our international network of Fellows we facilitate training, education and exchange of information between clinicians, health-related scientists, to nongovernmental development organisations and students across all disciplines in the fields of tropical medicine and international health.
Fellowship of RSTMH brings a range of benefits:
- Electronic access to our peer-reviewed journals, Transactions and International Health. These titles offer a comprehensive range of multidisciplinary research and review papers, covering topics ranging from public health and infectious diseases, to health economics and healthcare systems. Fellows can opt to pay a higher subscription rate to receive print copies of our journals.
- An exclusive 25% discount on all Oxford University Press titles. Members can access this offer via: http://www.oup.com/uk/sale/rstm12 and the discount is automatically applied at checkout when purchasing via this link.
- RSS feed of journal content
- A calendar of scientific and academic meetings across the UK and preferential delegate rates to our biennial residential meeting.
- An educational grants programme and a range of bursaries.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the near future.
Annual subscription rates for the 2013 - 2014 period
Type of fellowship and subscription rate:
- Electronic plus print access 1-year £90, 3-year £260, 5-year £450
- Electronic access only 1-year £80, 3-year £225, 5-year £375
- Low income country** - for those receiving a local salary £30
- Student* £20
Access to RSTMH journals is restricted to Fellows only and must not be made available to third parties, including libraries and institutions.
- Bank transfer: please contact the RSTMH for bank details
- Standing order: please download and complete this form
- Credit card: please download and complete this form
- Cheque: made payable to RSTMH
- Cash: please visit the RSTMH offices at Northumberland House 303-306 High Holborn WC1V 7JZ between the hours of 9-5, Monday to Friday
Whichever way you choose to pay your fellowship subscription, please consider making a donation to the RSTMH Centenary Fund to support young research workers from developing countries. If you are a UK tax-payer you will also be able to Gift Aid your donation. A Gift Aid form is available here.
*For full-time registered students studying for a first or second degree (first postdoctoral qualification or approved university diploma course of up to one year. Evidence of the student's status and duration of study period must be provided at the time of payment. Student rate available for a maximum 3 years.
** For those receiving a local salary in countries that appear in band 1 and 2 of the Hinari list. This can be found here.
Some of our documents require Adobe Reader to open and complete. To get Adobe Reader click the link below.