Our Committees have responsibility on behalf of the Board of Trustees for ensuring that RSTMH:
- advocates for the career interests of clinicians and scientists and others working in tropical medicine and global health,
- has a strategy for its advocacy and policy work,
- carries out its fiduciary duties,
- delivers an annual grants and awards programme,
- ensures that the voice of international members is represented in RSTMH, at governance and operational levels,
- delivers a varied calendar of educational meetings and events across a range of disease areas and disciplines.