World Antimicrobial Awareness Week - RSTMH Annual Meeting
18 - 24 November 2021
You can still access the recorded content from this event, there is over nine hours of keynote presentations, seminars from experts in the field, turbo talks, and panel discussions.
The Annual Meeting covered a wide range of topics within the drug resistant infection space, inlcuding:
- analysis of the drivers of AMR
- antimicrobial resistance surveillance
- antimicrobial stewardship implementation
- antimicrobial usage monitoring in agricultural settings
- considerations for successful AMR policy implementation
- Clare Chandler, Professor in Medical Anthropology & Director of the Antimicrobial Resistance Centre, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Sally Davies, UK Envoy on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Mirfin Mpundu, Director, ReAct Africa
- Jim O'Neill, Chairman, Review of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Adam Roberts, RSTMH Policy Adviser on drug resistant infections and Scientific Chair, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Chris Whity, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Ghada Zoubiane, Head of Partnerships and Stakeholder Engagement, International Centre for Antimicrobial Resistance Solutions (ICARS)
Registration begins at £20. Upon registration you will receive a link to the event platfrom to access the talks.
To save money on your ticket today, as well as on future RSTMH events, why not become a member and take advantage of a whole host of membership benefits?